Sökning: "Technology Power Loop"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 129 uppsatser innehållade orden Technology Power Loop.
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The Internet is one of the greatest innovations ever created by mankind, and it is a technical trend that has moved into industries to facilitate automation, supervision and management in the form of IoT devices. These devices are designed to be extremely lightweight and operate in low-power and lossy networks, and therefore run a low duty cycle and CPU-clock frequency to reserve battery life. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : The renewable energy sources are greener and more environment friendly than nonrenewableenergy sources. They are used for the sustainable power production. Solarenergy is abundant in a lot of places and can be tapped to satisfy energy needs. LÄS MER
3. Model Predictive Control of Electric Drives -Design, Simulation and Implementation of PMSM Torque ControlMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The thesis deals with the design of a permanent magnet synchronous machine controller that isimplemented on an embedded platform to replace the off-the-shelf controller currently being used in theelectric race car of the KTH Formula Student team. Software implementation of the control algorithmwas tested in laboratory environment on the hardware prototype of a 2-level three-phase voltage sourceinverter. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The problematics of precise pointing and more specifically an attitude control is present sincethe first days of flight and Aerospace engineering. The precise attitude control is a matter ofnecessity for a great variety of applications. In the air, planes or unmanned aerial vehicles needto be able to orient precisely. LÄS MER
5. Reaching for the Cloud(s) - An exploratory case study on the changes to the role of management accountants following the introduction of a cloud-based ERP systemD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the changes to the role of management accountants in a large public organization following the implementation of a cloud-based ERP system. The technology power loop by Newman and Westrup (2005) was further developed by incorporating literature on cloud technology and applied as a tool for analyzing the impact of cloud-based ERP systems on the role of management accountants. LÄS MER