Sökning: "Technology and Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7108 uppsatser innehållade orden Technology and Management.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Elektronik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to develop a Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) system which is based on a control system to keep NOx emissions from combustion by maximum 27 kg/h urea consumption and then perform commissioning on the site. The NOx value in the combustion is around 220 mg/Nm3 under 100% laud. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : With an increase of popularity in live video streaming, there are new demands on current networks. Therefore it is interesting to explore if new architectures has what it takes. Software defined networking (SDN) is a new architecture that brings benefits in terms of control and management of networks. LÄS MER
4. The challenge of data-driven requirements elicitation techniques : Systematic Literature Review & Controlled ExperimentMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Background. Nowadays, Requirements Engineering(RE) focuses not only the pri- mary stakeholders but also large scale data, which comes from an amount of cus- tomers’ operations and feedback. For instance, the user reviews in the mobile app platform become an important analysis target, since they contain a lot of informa- tion. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Problem: Researchers argue that the definition of project success is difficult to pinpoint as it varies depending on both individual perspectives and situational factors such as the organization and the project type. They also argue that the traditional way of evaluating project success, by adhering to schedule, cost, and scope, is outdated and incomplete and hence there still exists no exact definition for agile project success. LÄS MER