Sökning: "Tourism and transportation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden Tourism and transportation.
1. Smart City concepts and their approach on sustainability, transportation and tourism – Waterborne transportation, an opportunity for sustainability?Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : Due to urbanization and the population of cities producing up to 75% of emission, Smart City concepts, looking at sustainability and more efficiency within the city, with the help of IoT and ICT based technology, are seen as an opportunity to act future-oriented, today. Construction and transportation are seen as the main contributors on the way of change from energy consumption to energy production. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A map is a combinatorial presentation of map objects and labels providing users with sufficient and useful information. Text placement is the most time-consuming and cumbersome work in a map production process, and many methods have been proposed to automate this process. LÄS MER
3. Volvo AbiskoMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Volvo Abisko is proposing the possibility to experience the Arctic wilderness and the surrounding nature in a responsible way. The author has been hiking in the north, every time asking - what if everybody could experience this? Would it be possible to get into the wild with minimal impact on the environment? What if you wouldn’t need the expertise, the knowledge, or even the equipment to get into the pristine nature and to interact with the untouched Arctic? Volvo Abisko is representing the dream of offering this experience for a broader audience. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för geografi, medier och kommunikation (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för geografi, medier och kommunikation (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Denna studie syftar till att skönja vilken motståndskraft aktörer inom besöksnäringen i Karlstad, har mot pågående Corona-pandemi. De deltagande aktörerna arbetar inom sektorerna hotell-restaurang, event, transport samt offentlig sektor. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable Travel on YouTube: Discussion and Perception : How do YouTube travel vlogs discuss sustainable travel? How are they perceived?Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study is to explore how YouTube travel vlogs discuss sustainable travel and how they are perceived. By using framing analysis, the research codes are based on the three pillars of sustainability; economic, environmental, and social. LÄS MER