Sökning: "bio residue"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden bio residue.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : This report is intended to provide the reader with an extensive background information on hydrode oxygenation (HDO) of Tall Oil Pitch (TOP), combined with results from chemical property analyses of the same. Firstly, the importance of hydrogenation and oxygen removal for a biomass-based feed material is highlighted. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Spent grain (BSG) is the solid residue obtained during brewing containing leftover malt and adjuncts. Though nutrient-dense, it is found to negatively impact texture and colour when used its raw form as an ingredient in food. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Industriell miljö- och processteknik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the consequences of global warming have increased the discussion about the climate impact caused by humans and the fossil emissions. Sweden has decided to reduce the negative climate impact with a zero vision for the fossil carbon dioxide emissions in year 2045. LÄS MER
4. Intensively processed silage using Bio-extruder : effects on gas production and forage digestibilityMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : The dairy cow requires a high feed intake to maintain a high milk production and forage is a crucial component in dairy cows diet. Forage stimulates chewing activity and rumination which contributes to a normal and effective rumen function. LÄS MER
5. Will substituting fossil fuels with biofuels lead to a net reduction in CO2 emissions? : The case of district heating in Norrköping municipalityMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi
Sammanfattning : With global warming and the international, national and local goals of reducing greenhouse gas net emissions, the phasing out of fossil fuels are of great importance. One energy source resulting in nearly no net emissions are biofuels. LÄS MER