Sökning: "cross sectional study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1236 uppsatser innehållade orden cross sectional study.
1. Kommunikation och teamarbete mellan operationssjuksköterskor och anestesisjuksköterskor i operationssalen – En kvantitativ enkätstudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Functioning communication and teamwork is essential for patient safety. The scrub nurse and nurse anesthetists are responsible for leading and delegating within their specific work areas and to follow the law for healthcare in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. “Fake it til you make it”. Anestesisjuksköterskans uppfattning av simulering som metod för ökad kompetensutvecklingMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Simulation as a training/education method is used within multipleindustries/organisations in order to safely train/practice on different possible scenarios. Thistype of education method is commonly used to prepare staff and to increase the vigilance andawareness in the event of an unexpected and critical event during clinical work. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aimed to investigate the prevalence of hearing loss and other hearingor ear-related problems amongst newly arrived immigrants and to gain anunderstanding of how they themselves experience their own hearing.Research method: Quantitative descriptive cross-sectional study. LÄS MER
4. DOES WOMEN'S POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT IMPROVE GENDER BALANCE IN PEACEKEEPING? A Large N Study of Troop Contributing CountriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although the United Nations has officially recognized an importance of women’s participation in peacekeeping, the number of female personnel remains low; thus, scholars have been investigating the factors that may facilitate a broader inclusion of women in peacekeeping operations. In order to contribute to the existing literature on the topic, this study examines whether one specific factor, a country’s level of women’s political empowerment, has an impact on the level of gender balance in its peacekeeping troops. LÄS MER
5. Performance Evaluation of Small- and Large-cap stocks - The importance of size effects on the Swedish equity marketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor´s thesis investigated the performance of small-cap stocks and large-cap stocks on the Swedish equity market (NASDAQ OMX) over the years 2011 to 2016. A number of studies focused on asset pricing have during the last decades indicated that the original Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) is misspecified and has limited power to explain cross-sectional and temporal variations in expected equity returns. LÄS MER