Sökning: "discourse theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1920 uppsatser innehållade orden discourse theory.
1. Representation and Stereotyping in Board Games. A Study of How Gender, Race, Sexuality, Ability and Age Are Portrayed in Strategic Board GamesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this investigation is to see if contemporary strategic board games maintain a stereotypical representation of different societal groups. The main objectives are to see to what extent different social groups are represented and how they are being represented. Special attention will be directed at stereotypes. LÄS MER
2. Creating time, over time - A study of marketing, artificial intelligence, efficiency and value creationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. ”Sanningen” om den skrivande kvinnan. Makt och sanningsetablerande i den svenska 1930-talspressenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay intends to study how the established truths in society about female writers in the swedish 1930’s were created by the members of the press, and how the different truths interacted contextually. The portraying of the writers in the newspapers reviews is therefore essential to the essay. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This is a genre study in linguistics of which the sole purpose is to identify and categorise common conventions within lyrics from the genre Celtic music. Previously, there have been no dedicated or conclusive studies on the lyrics of Celtic music. LÄS MER
5. Att värna demokratin. Kommunala tjänstepersoners konstruktioner av demokrati, rättigheter och medborgarskap i det kommunala arbetet med återvändare och islamistisk våldsbejakande extremismMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the problem with so called returnees (återvändare) and violent extremism (våldsbejakande extremism) is constructed in the municipal work with and against the same in Sweden, using Carol Bacchi’s and Susan Goodwin’s Foucaultdian approach to policy analysis – the so-called “what’s the problem represented to be?” approach – as its primary method. The purpose is to explore how Swedish ideas of democracy are formed, strengthened and challenged, and what effects this may have on notions of citizenship and human rights. LÄS MER