Sökning: "critical discourse analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2375 uppsatser innehållade orden critical discourse analysis.
1. Am I not a woman even when I am pregnant?: An analysis of the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how pregnant women are fetal containers and second-class citizensMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how fetal rights and the protection of fetal life can be a part of the discussion of how pregnant women are associated with being “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. The study aims to identify different articles and paragraphs in policy documents that can identify the connection between fetal rights and pregnancy rights and how pregnant women are “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. LÄS MER
2. IDENTITY & TECHNO-UTOPIANISM.A Critical Discourse Analysis of Marketing Material and their Sociotechnical ImaginariesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : This research paper sets out to investigate the messaging present in a corpus of textsgathered from Acxiom’s, an American data-analysis and ‘Identity Solutions’-company,website. The paper applies a framework of Critical Discourse Analysis informed by Theo vanLeeuwen’s theory of ‘legitimations’ and analyses the findings through the theoreticalframework of ‘Sociotechnical Imaginaries’. LÄS MER
3. THE CONCEPTION OF THE BATTLE AGAINST HIV IN SOUTH AFRICA - A Critical Discourse Analysis of Speeches by Mandela, Mbeki and ZumaMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : In the past decade South Africa has enrolled the biggest antiretroviral treatment programme(ARV) in the world to treat HIV/AIDS. The country has had a hard time to deal with the diseasefor a long time, however, now seems to make progress in combatting the disease and even setsan example for other countries in the world in how to deal with the disease. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable or sustaining status quo? A critical analysis on depoliticization and the European Green DealKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Green New Deals is a relatively new phenomenon in environmental policy which takes a holistic approach and aims to bridge ecological sustainability and social justice. In 2019, the European Union became the first major economy to adopt and implement such a policy agenda. LÄS MER
5. PORTRAYAL OF ADOPTION IN SWEDISH NEWS MEDIA. A transitivity analysis of social actors in the 2018 Chile adoption news story.Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The current study researches how adoption stakeholders are portrayed inSwedish news media by applying a transitivity framework to analyze online newsarticles. The news articles in focus concern adoptions made in the 1970s from Chile toSweden with possible ties to human trafficking. LÄS MER