Sökning: "criminal law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1591 uppsatser innehållade orden criminal law.
1. Ett centrum för utsatta barn : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om socialsekreterares och samordnares erfarenheter samt deras förutsättningar att tillgodose barnets bästa utifrån samverkan inom BarnahusKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : With the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, which was ratified as law in 2020, the focus on children's rights and the child's best interests has increased in Sweden. Article 3 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child states that the best interests of the child must always be taken into consideration in all decisions involving children. LÄS MER
2. DNA-bevisningens brister : En undersökning av invändningar om sekundäröverföring av DNA-spår och dess genomslagskraft i straffprocessenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A number of people have criticized the fact that courts often over-rely on DNA- evidence and that the shortcomings of DNA-analyses are rarely addressed. One flaw with DNA-analyses is that they cannot distinguish whether the presence of the DNA-trace has been caused by a so-called secondary transfer. LÄS MER
3. Face to face with the Swedish security police in the interrogation room: The interrogation techniques, the questions asked and their efficacyKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, one of SÄPO’s tasks is counterespionage. Once a suspect has been arrested for a crime in chapter 19 of the Criminal Code, crimes against Sweden security, they are the ones conducting the interrogations. These interrogations may be the difference between a guilty spy walking free or not. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this paper the concept of trust is examined in the context of insider acts, defined as actions performed by individuals misusing information they access through employment. A comparative case study of four Swedish cases of infiltration resulting in indictment is carried out, in which a thematic narrative analysis of witness testimonies is conducted. LÄS MER
5. EU Police Cooperation : An analysis on the extent of Spanish and Dutch police cooperation in EU organized crime preventionKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This is an analysis that aims to measure the extent of Spanish and Dutch law enforcement cooperation on issues of transnational organized crime prevention. As major transit hubs for the international narcotics market, Spain and the Netherlands are of particular interest to Europe as a whole, but also specifically Swedish policy-makers who have highlighted the narcotics trade as a key issue in domestic criminal activity. LÄS MER