Sökning: "global funds"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 98 uppsatser innehållade orden global funds.
1. The Effect of ESG on a Global Fund Market - Integrating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) in the investment strategy: A Global Market ResearchKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the different performances of global funds when implementing an ESG-strategy during the period 2013 to 2018. Using the from Morningstar Direct, consisting of return, Morningstar Sustainability Rating, Morningstar Portfolio Sustainability Score, Portfolio Controversy level and Environmental-, Social-, and Governance- Score, we conduct the regression analysis using the Fama French Carhart model. LÄS MER
2. Säljes: En Mindre Ohållbar Framtid - En kvantitativ studie om vilka faktorer som påverkar konsumenters uppfattning om hållbarheten i fonderC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Swedish consumers can choose from a large range of savings options, where historically, households have had significant savings through an occupational pension and in stocks and funds. Financial behaviors and financial strategies, like other forms of consumption, change in conjunction with societal trends. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : There have been many different efforts done to design coordination models for aid, but less research has been focusing on the efficiency and function of these implementation policies. Both the Paris Declaration and the Sector-Wide Approach has been launched with the purpose to improve countries aid coordination strategies. LÄS MER
4. Cash greens everything around me? Identifying key barriers and drivers for advancing low-carbon investments in Denmark’s finance industry and evaluating the transition efforts of the industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Meeting international climate goals require a major reallocation of global investment portfolios. However, in 2016, 74%. of all assets under management were still socially and environmentally unchecked. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable Investment Strategies : A Quantitative Evaluation of Sustainable Investment Strategies For Index FundsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Modern society is faced with the complex and intractable challenge of global warming, along with other environmental issues that could potentially alter our way of life if not managed properly. Is it possible that financial markets and equity investors could have a huge part to play in the transformation towards a greener and more sustainable world? Previous studies about investment strategies regarding sustainability have for the most part been centered around possibly less objective ESG-scores or around carbon and GHG-emissions only, with little or no consideration for water usage and waste management. LÄS MER