Sökning: "network protocol testing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden network protocol testing.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The complexity of industrial internet of things devices increases since new network protocols should be incorporated while still maintaining backward compatibility with existing protocols. When the complexity of the devices increases, the need for testing also increases, which can be performed using fuzz testing. LÄS MER
2. Fuzzing Radio Resource Control messages in 5G and LTE systems : To test telecommunication systems with ASN.1 grammar rules based adaptive fuzzerMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : 5G telecommunication systems must be ultra-reliable to meet the needs of the next evolution in communication. The systems deployed must be thoroughly tested and must conform to their standards. Software and network protocols are commonly tested with techniques like fuzzing, penetration testing, code review, conformance testing. LÄS MER
3. Web-based prototype for protecting controllers from existing cyber-attacks in an industrial control systemUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Industrial control system or ICS is a critical part of the infrastructure in society. An example of ICS is the rail networks or energy plants like the nuclear plant. SCADA is an ICS system following a hierarchical structure. Due to the fact that a control system can be very large, monitoring remote through networks is an effective way to do so. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The ideas and techniques of cryptography and decentralized storage have seen tremendous growth in many industries, as they have been adopted to improve activities in the organization. That called Blockchain technology, it provides an effective transparency solution. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad; Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : With the ever increasing number of Internet of Things devices going out on the market for consumers that are Zigbee certified there is a need for security testing. This is to make sure that security standards are upheld and improved upon in order to make sure networks are protected from unauthorized users. LÄS MER