Sökning: "paradigm shift"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 242 uppsatser innehållade orden paradigm shift.
1. Beyond human (self-) care : Exploring fermentation as a practice of caring with humans, non-humans and the planet EarthMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : The present thesis deals with the playful exploration of fermentation as a practice of care. Fermentation has a lot of positive impacts and can be seen as a practice of care in relation to human self-care, caring with human others, relationships to non-human beings, like microorganisms, and caring with the planet Earth. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The doctrine of illegality and immorality, pactum turpe, has been questioned by several scholars lately. The fundamental problem is that we live in an increasingly multicultural society governed by a postmodernist paradigm where no objective or universal values can or should be taken for granted. LÄS MER
3. Approaches to coral reef restoration in a changing climate – identifying objectives behind a sea of optionsKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Aquatic Resources
Sammanfattning : Traditionally, researchers have strived to intervene as little as possible when restoring coral reefs, to avoid risks and let the ecosystem recover naturally. But at present time, those restoration options are often insufficient due to the increasing impacts of climate change. LÄS MER
4. A medical device for spinal motion restriction : Development of a device for safe and efficient patient handlingUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Prehospital emergency care is facing a paradigm shift. Spinal motion restriction (SMR) is a way to treat trauma patients with symptoms of spinal injury. It was earlier entitled as ‘routine SMR’, and included spine board and cervical collar. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Inredningsarkitektur & Möbeldesign
Sammanfattning : In a time of growing consciousness around sustainability and an early paradigm shift when it comes to circular systems for furniture and interiors, as an aspiring designer, I need and must adapt accordingly within my field and creative practice. In this project, I have worked with the immense material waste that is going on, especially focusing on furniture and interiors, within the public and private sectors as well as in office environments, where this is a big issue. LÄS MER