Sökning: "perceptual features"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden perceptual features.
1. Learning to Search for Targets : A Deep Reinforcement Learning Approach to Visual Search in Unseen EnvironmentsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : Visual search is the perceptual task of locating a target in a visual environment. Due to applications in areas like search and rescue, surveillance, and home assistance, it is of great interest to automate visual search. LÄS MER
2. Noisy recognition of perceptual mid-level features in musicMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Self-training with noisy student is a consistency-based semi-supervised self- training method that achieved state-of-the-art accuracy on ImageNet image classification upon its release. It makes use of data noise and model noise when fitting a model to both labelled data and a large amount of artificially labelled data. LÄS MER
3. Influence of different colormaps on the perceptual interpretation of numerical values produced by a self-organizing feature mapMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : To visualize important information and generating a well suited colormap to represent the features of interest in a dataset is complicated. Some colormaps provide with less accurate insights of the data. Meanwhile other colormaps can provide effectively a stronger understanding and identifcation of features in the data. LÄS MER
4. Content-based music recommendation system : A comparison of supervised Machine Learning models and music featuresMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : As streaming platforms have become more and more popular in recent years and music consumption has increased, music recommendation has become an increasingly relevant issue. Music applications are attempting to improve their recommendation systems in order to offer their users the best possible listening experience and keep them on their platform. LÄS MER
5. Perception of spatial volume in daylight entering through devised openingsMagister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines the impact of perceived brightness and contrast balance in relation to the spatial volume; physical volume transforming into a perceived volume in light. Two static viewpoints of 20th century’s museum architecture have been tested to observe qualitative features in daylight entering through architecturally devised openings. LÄS MER