Sökning: "printing control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden printing control.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This project is a proposal for structural construction through fabrication and assembly of 3D-printed ceramic bricks developed side by side with a metaphysical investigation into the potential to express the living nature of matter through its material and formal attributes. Through an explorative process in the intersection of craft and digital fabrication, we have developed a system for LDM extrusion of composite bricks consisting of an outer ceramic shell and a low-density cementitious core, an integrated design flow based on procedural generation of fractal patterns and topological weaving, and an assembly logic capable of complex architectural expressions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets elektronik
Sammanfattning : The ability to easily customize and produce specialized MW-components for research and industry is a real challenge and the need is identified, as standardized parts have limited use and can limit design freedom. This study aims at exploring if there are simple ways to manufacture rectangular X-band waveguides with operating frequency of 8-12GHz with novel polymer additive manufacturing and chemical metal deposition that can match Computer Numerical Control (CNC) manufactured rectangular metal waveguides in performance. LÄS MER
3. Increasing the Writing Resolution for Electro-hydrodynamic 3D-Printing : by Active Steering of e-jetUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Mikrosystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing has grown considerably during the last couple of decades, whether it comes to the printing of metal structure or living cells. Additive manufacturing techniques relays on the successive addition of material to create the wanted structure. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik; KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : Modern research in prosthetic devices and other assistive technologies are constantly pushing boundaries. While the technology is impressive, it is still inaccessible for the greater part of the people in need of it. Advanced devices are often extremely expensive and require regularly maintenance from professionals. LÄS MER
5. Software Architecture and Framework for Programmable Automation Controller: A Systematic Literature Review and A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Background. PAC controller is a strengthened version of PLC controller. Its function is very similar, but its essence and construction are different. PLC and PAC have many successful applications in the field of industrial automation control. LÄS MER