Sökning: "sustainable investments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 441 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable investments.
1. Fostering Cooperative Resilience during the COVID-19 Pandemic : A case study on coffee cooperatives' operations during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemicMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the resilience of coffee cooperatives and producer organizations in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic and explores their adaptations to the context in relation to their livelihood capitals. The changes to their operations are analyzed through the contexts of shocks, trends and stresses and how they perceived these threats. LÄS MER
2. Controversial Advertisement and New Investors: Is this a knock-OAT for the sustainable Company Oatly?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : December 2nd 2016 it was established that Oatly had a new co-owner, China Resources, a partnership that went against not only their own core values but also the values of their oat followers. However, it was not until 2019 the media storm drew in. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : An increased proportion of trips made by bike is important part of a more sustainable transportation system. It provides benefits both at an individual and societal level – especially when replacing trips that would otherwise have been made by car. LÄS MER
4. Transition through Transparency : Assessing ESG Reporting and the EU Taxonomy for Sustainable FinanceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Insufficient ESG information has been identified as a barrier in the transition towards a climate-neutral economy. This topic recently gained new interest, with the EU Commission implementing an action plan to finance sustainable growth. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för maskinteknik (MT); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för maskinteknik (MT)
Sammanfattning : Companies today strive to lower their climate footprint in their daily work. It is therefore important for them to consider sustainable development when investing in new production equipment. The purpose of the study is to create a greater understanding to which parameters should be involved in a TCO with focus on sustainable development. LÄS MER