Sökning: "Alternative media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 330 uppsatser innehållade orden Alternative media.
1. Exploring the acquisition of media literacy skills through media participation in Rwanda : a case study of Huye Community RadioMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kommunikation och medier
Sammanfattning : Media literacy has been described as the ability of a citizen to access, critically analyze, and produce media content for specific outcomes. It also involves an awareness of the impact of media in the society and an understanding of media processes. LÄS MER
2. ”Nu är det mullornas tur att darra” : kampanjen #WhiteWednesdays som medialiserad subaltern counterpublicKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study Iranian women's struggle against the mandatory veil, based on Nancy Fraser's (1990) theory on subaltern counterpublics and Mia Lövheim's (2012) use of Stig Hjarvard’s theory on mediatization of religion. Specifically, how the Iranian-exile Masih Alinejad's Twitter can be seen as an alternative sphere in which she creates a mediatized subaltern counterpublic for marginalized women. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The debate about the existence of Maastricht Aachen Airport (MAA) has received great media presence in the past years. The subject involves many stakeholders from various perspectives, while focusing on the politicians of Limburg and the government of the region representing the sole shareholder of the airport. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This qualitative study focuses on perceptions of actors within protracted social conflicts and the value of using self-categorization as a tool to increase understanding of conflict actors as a step towards to finding alternative solutions. It compares self-perceptions of the Hilltop Youth, a radical settler group in the West Bank region in the Middle East, to categorizations used in all of the established literature on the group. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre for Entrepreneurship and Spatial Economics (CEnSE); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre for Entrepreneurship and Spatial Economics (CEnSE)
Sammanfattning : Crowdfunding has become an alternative source of funding for small medium enterprises (SMEs) due to inadequate or lack of finance at its start-up. There has been lot of analysis by scholars pertaining the determinants of crowdfunding success and the objective of this theory is to pinpoint the factors of a successful crowdfunding project based on the most analyzed determinants by prior researchers (technology-based projects, social media and entertainment-based projects, other projects (such as food, publishing, arts), visual features (such as pictures, comments, updates, videos,etc), as well as investors contribution. LÄS MER