Sökning: "Chemical Kinetics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Chemical Kinetics.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Computational fluid dynamics is a powerful method for understanding the flow and combustion that occurs inside aircraft engines and will be a key tool in the transition from conventional fossil-based fuel to sustainable alternatives. Because conventional fuels have been more widely researched, an attempt at simulating the combustion of alternative fuels should be preceded by the development of a method that is capable of accurately simulating the combustion of a conventional fuel. LÄS MER
2. Implementation of Reaction Kinetics into Reactor Model Followed by Validation of the Reactor ModelM1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis project was performed in collaboration with Johnson Matthey. Johnson Matthey is a worldwide company working with sustainable technologies. The site in Perstorp, where this work was performed, focus on formaldehyde production. In order to continuously improve chemical processes, simulation and modeling are advantageous tools. LÄS MER
3. Modeling transport phenomena with COMSOL Multiphysics - Adsorptive membrane fouling in lignocellulosic biorefineries and lessons learned from itMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : The separation of hemicelluloses, like glactoglucomannans, from lignocellulosic process streams is an important step in building profitable lignocellulosic biorefineries. The most common method for the separation is membrane filtration, however, it has the draw-back of being sensitive to membrane fouling. LÄS MER
4. Defining Black: Characterization of Soot Reactivity with Thermogravimetrical Methods : Definiera svart: Karaktärisering av sotreaktivitet med termogravimetriska metoderMaster-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad fysik
Sammanfattning : Exhaust emissions in a vehicle has to flow through an exhaust aftertreatment in a diesel vehicle. In a diesel engine, the exhaust emissions are treated with Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). Every engine produces a different kind of soot depending on the drive cycle. LÄS MER
5. Downscaling and modelling of an ion-exchange chromatography column for purifying glucose solutionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : To utilize sugars as a feedstock for renewable industries, the feedstock often needs to be very pure. This is due to ionic species contaminating the sugar feedstock being potent catalyst poisons in many cases. To remove ionic species from the sugar feedstock, it is dissolved and purified using packed ion-exchange columns. LÄS MER