Sökning: "Chemical physics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 98 uppsatser innehållade orden Chemical physics.
1. X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy on Clusters: From Water Clusters to Metal & Metal-Oxide NanoparticlesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the present work, two experimental setups aimed at the production of (1) water clusters and (2) metal-oxide nanoparticles were assembled and commissioned. The experiments on the cluster/nanoparticle beams were set up and performed at the FlexPES beamline of the MAX-IV synchrotron facility. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Chlorophylls comprise one of the most important families of molecules for the photosynthetic process. Chlorophyll-like molecules have been classically interpreted under the Gouterman model, being thought to feature two independent transitions, Qy(S1) and Qx(S2). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Astronomi; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Researchers in the field of Galactic Archaeology have entered the era of industrial revolution. Upcoming surveys are planning on observing tens of millions of stars and high precision and accuracy must be ensured when deriving their stellar parameters and elemental abundances. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work presents thermal decay rates for several reactions calculated within the framework of the real-time formalism. Processes considered are those of a neutral (pseudo)scalar decaying into two distinct (pseudo)scalars or into a fermion-antifermion pair. LÄS MER
5. Secondary aerosol formation from dimethyl sulfide - Smog chamber experiments and detailed process modellingKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate the secondary aerosol formation from dimethylsulfide (DMS) using the aerosol dynamics, gas- and particle-phase chemistry kinetic multi-layer model, ADCHAM. The first simulations, concerning the butanol oxidation via hydroxyl radicals (OH), were performed to characterize the UV-light source of the AURA smog chamber (Aarhus university, Denmark), later used for the DMS experiments. LÄS MER