Sökning: "Financial instability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial instability.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The term Middle-income Trap (MIT) is relatively new, originating thirteen years ago, but has since generated significant debate. It is used by politicians to channel national reforms and has given rise to a vast amount of research about growth slowdowns in middle-income countries (MICs). LÄS MER
2. The gender wage gap in Italy : Study on the changes in the wage gap during the period of financial crisisKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Everywhere around the world, whether in developing or developed countries, women earn less than men. This phenomenon is in no way new and it has been investigated for many years. Still, in today’s modern society, the wage gap does not appear to be closing. LÄS MER
3. Så glimrande var aldrig guldet : Kvantitativ undersökning om guldets värde bevaras eller ökar vid börsnedgång i Sverige under covid-19Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : When the financial markets start to shake investors start looking for a safe asset for protection. When people talk about a safe asset, they for the most part refer to gold. But is that really the case? There are few studies about gold as a safe haven however they do not concern the Swedish financial market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In the recent years, a growing body of research across both the social and natural sciences coming from a Marxist tradition has been focusing on the correlation between greenhouse gases emissions and economic development through the modern times. Throughout various research, the scholars argued that the link responsible for the climatic crisis lies in the very premise of the current economic model – reliance on relentless growth. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Our climate is a common responsibility for all countries. The European Investment Bank is playing a big role by regularly providing sub Saharan countries with financial resources so that they can take part of the work for a sustainable environment. Being the world's largest donor entails a great responsibility to act efficiently. LÄS MER