Sökning: "investor in"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 879 uppsatser innehållade orden investor in.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Over the past few years, thanks to the rise of a substantial figure of startup unicorns including: DollarShave Club, Zalando, Jumia, DeliveryHero and HelloFresh , “ Startup Studios ” have emergedvigorously into the startup scene, as a vital incubation tool to support startups and promoteentrepreneurship. However, due to the infancy of the startup studio incubation model, the divergencein the way each startup studio organizes itself, and the lack of academic research regarding startupstudios, the concept of the startup studio incubation model has always been blurry, indistinct andconfusing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : China has, in the last decades, seen tremendous economic growth. Retail investors characterize the equity market, and these retail investors, who have a substantial impact on the price discovery in the mainland stock markets of China, are not entirely rational in their financial behaviours. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : How should an investor pick funds to invest in? What is the best strategy, picking active or passive funds? It’s hard to navigate the fund landscape when there is ambiguous evidence and advice coming from different directions. Do fund managers outperform the market and passive funds? Do they bring something extra of value to the table in regards to their high management fees? The question seems almost age-old at this point, from dart throwing monkeys outperforming high profile fund managers to famous investors proclaiming that active fund management is dead, it’s hard to know what is really true about active versus passive fund management. LÄS MER
4. Analyzing investments made in conjunction with the announcement of rights issues between 2014-2018Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Rights issues are a common way for companies to attain funding. The rights to buy stocks are usually sold with a discount to the investor. The goal of this essay is to study price movements associated with the announcement that a company will undertake a rights issue and the stocks 1-year return. LÄS MER
5. FIDUCIARY DUTY AND ESG CONSIDERATIONS – ARE THEY COMPATIBLE? A case study on institutional investors and their commitment to the Net-Zero Asset Owner AllianceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER