Sökning: "investor in"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 639 uppsatser innehållade orden investor in.
1. Testing the Performance of the Capital Asset Pricing Model and the Fama-French Three-Factor Model - A study on the Swedish Stock Market between 2014-2019Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The returns of potential investments are interesting for every investor. In this thesis we compared two financial models that are often used to predict expected returns of portfolios with different financial instruments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor’s thesis has been to examine the relationship between sentiment and the stock market returns in Sweden and the United States of America. The focus was puton the corporate and consumer sentiment as a proxy for investor sentiment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
4. Underprissättning vid börsintroduktion - En kvantitativ analys av underprissättning i olika branscher & segment från år 2008 till och med 2018.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem discussion: An initial public offering is when a private limited companychooses to publish their shares publicly. When this happens, research and history shows that the sharerises in price during the first trading day, called underpricing. This leads to the conclusion that the initialsubscription price has been too low. LÄS MER
5. The influence of real estate price fluctuations on real estate stocks : An analysis of Swedish asset classesKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With background to recent price growth in Swedish real estate and consequently real estate stocks, our aim is to examine the relationship between real estate price development and real estate stock price development. To test our hypothesis, that real estate price development have had an impact on the return of real estate stocks, we built a capital asset pricing model. LÄS MER