Sökning: "investor in"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 885 uppsatser innehållade orden investor in.
1. Does skill matter? - A study on the relationship between cornerstone investors and underpricing in the Swedish IPO marketD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Swedish IPOs backed by cornerstone investors have increased from 10% of all IPOs in 2014 to 90% of all IPOs in January to September of 2020. Although theories regarding IPO underpricing are well developed, the connection to cornerstone investors has not yet been fully covered in financial research. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we analyze Spotify's choice of opting for a direct listing over a traditional IPO. We investigate the motivations and rationale behind the decision, provide insights from the process, and present some of the challenges that were faced. LÄS MER
3. Accelerate your returns? An examination of Earnings Acceleration and a range of other earnings-related stock market anomalies - The Swedish CaseD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : In this study, we aim to explore whether an investor can use earnings acceleration (EA), defined as quarterly change in earnings growth, to construct a viable trading strategy that is able to separate future winners and future losers on the Swedish stock market. Using a sample from 2004 to 2016, we document that a trading strategy that goes long in top decile EA stocks and short in bottom decile EA stocks is unable to generate abnormal returns in both the month- and quarter-long windows. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Over the past few years, thanks to the rise of a substantial figure of startup unicorns including: DollarShave Club, Zalando, Jumia, DeliveryHero and HelloFresh , “ Startup Studios ” have emergedvigorously into the startup scene, as a vital incubation tool to support startups and promoteentrepreneurship. However, due to the infancy of the startup studio incubation model, the divergencein the way each startup studio organizes itself, and the lack of academic research regarding startupstudios, the concept of the startup studio incubation model has always been blurry, indistinct andconfusing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : China has, in the last decades, seen tremendous economic growth. Retail investors characterize the equity market, and these retail investors, who have a substantial impact on the price discovery in the mainland stock markets of China, are not entirely rational in their financial behaviours. LÄS MER