Sökning: "OLS Regression Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 198 uppsatser innehållade orden OLS Regression Analysis.
1. ESG Balancing the Books and the Planet: A Quantitative Analysis of Risk-Adjusted Returns in ESG and Traditional FundsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The demand for sustainable investment has increased in the last decade. “Environmental, Social and Governance” (ESG) are characteristics within sustainable investment and are commonly considered in private investing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Mobile financial service (MFS) works as a vital money transfer instrument for migrant workers in developing countries like Bangladesh, where the poor migrant workers had no access to financial institutions like banks before 2010. Before introducing MFS, migrant workers used to transfer money through friends/relatives, travel agents, agents/brokers, couriers, postal service etc. LÄS MER
3. Local Governance Structure and the Level of Implementation of Climate Adaptation Measures in 653 Cities GloballyKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Due to limited data availability, previous studies assessing the status of climate adaptation at the municipal level are mostly limited to planned actions, which can at times be symbolic rather than substantive in nature. As a result, the true level of implementation of climate adaptation in cities has been difficult to estimate. LÄS MER
4. The Effects of Low-Quality University Education on Young Graduated Labour Outcomes: The Peruvian ExperienceMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the relationship between university education quality and young graduates' labour outcomes. The thesis employs a micro-level data analysis based on the National Survey of Households (ENAHO) and information from the National Board of University Education (SUNEDU). LÄS MER
5. Understanding Gender Equal Conflict Resolution – A Sociology of Law Perspective of Inclusive Education as One Pathway to Sustainable PeacebuildingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The significance of access to education has, like women’s role in peacebuilding, previously been examined in various studies. However, the relationship between these two has rarely been touched upon. Particularly the discipline of Sociology of Law has been observed to discuss the topics in separate academic discussions. LÄS MER