Sökning: "Abnormal Returns"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 764 uppsatser innehållade orden Abnormal Returns.
1. Coronapandemins påverkan på val av betalningsmetod vid M&A-affärer En jämförelse av högteknologiska branscher och övriga branscherKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to increase the knowledge regarding mergers and acquisitions (M&A) on the Swedish public market during the Covid-19 pandemic. The study focuses on examining whether the payment methods in M&As differ between high-tech industries and other industries. LÄS MER
2. Momentum Factor in Swedish Industries A Comprehensive Study during 2016-2022, with Emphasis on the COVID-19 PeriodKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The momentum strategy is a widely recognized investment approach that aims to generate abnormal returns by buying past winners and selling past losers. The purpose of this thesis is to investigate if the momentum strategy is applicable at Swedish industries and see if there are any differences between a longer and shorter holding and ranking period. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The utilization of corporate green bonds as a means of financing that promotes sustainable practices and environmentally-conscious investments has grown in its scope across the world. By issuing green bonds, firms commit to future contractual obligations while simultaneously communicating a dedication to sustainable growth. LÄS MER
4. Navigating the IPO Landscape - The Influence of Stock Exchange Regulations on IPO Underpricing in SwedenKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The study explores the phenomenon of IPO underpricing in the Swedish market, specifically the impact of stock exchange regulations on the first-day abnormal return of IPOs. The paper analyzes data from 2018 to 2022 and compares the first-day abnormal returns of IPOs listed on regulated markets with those listed on unregulated exchanges. LÄS MER
5. Leveling the Playing Field: Can Private Investors Benefit From Mimicking Insider Trades? A quantitative study of insider tradingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Historically, investors have been searching for strategies to maximize performance in the stock market. It has been shown that corporate insiders can earn abnormal returns by trading in their own companies as they possess superior information and, to a certain degree, market timing ability. LÄS MER