Sökning: "Abnormal Returns"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 583 uppsatser innehållade orden Abnormal Returns.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Using a sample of 250 Nordic IPOs, consisting of private equity-backed (PE) and non-backed (NB) issues from January 2010 to March 2017, this paper examines the long-term performance of IPOs in the Nordic market. We compare and contrast the after-market performance of PE-backed IPOs to NB IPOs in an event study regime. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Abnormal Return on Spin-offs and its Parent– A study on the performance of the Spin-off and the Parents performance over 2 yers Seminar date: June 4, 2020 Course: FEKH89, Business Administration: Degree Project undergraduate Level, 15 University Credit Points Authors: Wahidullah Barikzay, Malcolm Holm, Andreas Magnusson Advisor: Anamaria Cociorva Keywords: Spin-off, Abnormal Return, BHAR, Efficient Market, M&A Purpose: The purpose of the study is to investigate whether it is possible to obtain abnormally positive returns by buying and retaining shares in spin-offs and its parent company for two years. Methodology: The study has been conducted as a quantitative event study to investigate the abnormal return compared to the index. LÄS MER
3. Mutual Fund Performance : An analysis of determinants of risk-adjusted performance for mutual equity funds available for Swedish investorsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The mutual fund industry in Sweden has grown rapidly over the past years. Research has been made on the topic for over 50 years, however there are still uncertainties about the determinants of fund performance. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The pharmaceutical industry is characterized by advanced preclinical and clinical scientific research with the utmost goal to develop new drugs that can improve human health. There is currently lack of comprehensive information on how the stock market values different scientific achievements in relation to the development phase of pipeline drugs. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the initial and long-term market reactions following reversed profit warnings on the Nordic markets. Furthermore, it investigates if firm size and trading volume can explain the magnitude of the market reaction. LÄS MER