Sökning: "Food engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 359 uppsatser innehållade orden Food engineering.
1. Evaluation of the stability of immobilized lipases from Rhizomucor miehei and Rhizopus oryzae in high oleic sunflower oilMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master); Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Lipase is one of the most useful enzymes in food industry, which can catalyze the hydrolysis and the synthesis of esters. However, the high cost due to the poor operation stability of lipase hinders the wide use of it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : his study examines why it is so easy to over snack and how to use design to better control snack intake. The latest findings have shown the increase of snack consumption and the difficulties of controlling snack intake. LÄS MER
3. Alkaline Protein Extraction of Oat Bran and Oat Endosperm Flour - the Effect of pH during Extraction and PrecipitationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : An increased understanding of the negative impacts of animal-based proteins, on both environment and health, has led to a rise in the demand for plant-based proteins. To meet the demands, conventional crops must be efficiently utilized. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Biological pharmaceuticals are the answer to many severe diseases of today’s society. Some of these are protein-based drugs and can be produced from human blood plasma. In order to guarantee the safety of patients, absence of any pathogens needs to be ensured. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Biopolymers are being considered as a promising alternative to fossil-based polymers and this inclination towards biopolymers is due to their lower environmental impact owing to their origin from renewable resources. The environmental impact assessment, however, often does not consider the impact of barrier properties of polymers and the resulting differences in food waste generated in the supply chain. LÄS MER