Sökning: "cost in the Competitive advantage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 uppsatser innehållade orden cost in the Competitive advantage.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för handel och företagande
Sammanfattning : Background: Additive manufacturing is a manufacturing process that has for the past 30 years been used substantially within the branch of industry. By adding material layer-by-layer, an object will be designed, and this method is called 3D-printing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Resource Based View (RBV) describes processes where companies develop competitive advantages that are sustainable over time. Arguments within RBV links company’s growth and increased market shares to sustained competitive advantages. In order to prove sustained competitive advantages, it is necessary to take the time factor into consideration. LÄS MER
3. Hållbarhetsredovisning inom flygbranschen : En jämförande studie av hållbarhetsredovisning mellan traditionella flygbolag och lågprisflygbolagMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad; Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : Reporting of sustainability has gained an increasing importance over the past years and companies have begun to take greater responsibility for society. One major reason why sustainability has been recognized is because of the increased climate change in the world. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The production of textile crafts requires resources and skilled artisans. In modern times, textile crafts sold in the global market are often made through collaboration involving artisans and profit, social and non-profit enterprises with aim to globalize the aesthetic or styling, structural aspects, and marketability of the crafted product. LÄS MER
5. Elbow Design, Servo Motor Selection and Control Implementation of the Agile Parallel Kinematic ManipulatorMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this work was to contribute to the creation of a prototype of a new type of robot called Agile Parallel Kinematic Manipulator or AgilePKM for short. Designing, building and controlling a new type of robot is a task which goes beyond the scope of any master thesis project, but there are subtasks which are more suitable to handle within the available time frame. LÄS MER