Sökning: "cost in the Competitive advantage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 225 uppsatser innehållade orden cost in the Competitive advantage.
1. Going in Circles: How small and medium sized enterprises could find profitability without jeopardizing the environmentKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis emphasizes the significance of small and medium-sized businesses in the primary production of food and their adoption of circular business models. Unlike previous research, our study focuses on exploring the feasibility of implementing circular models in these enterprises in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Locating the Effects of Emotional and Aesthetic Labor on Performance Through the Lens of Flight Attendants : —An investigative qualitative study of a low-cost and a premium airlineKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring och turismvetenskap (MTS)
Sammanfattning : This research implemented a multiple case study design to investigate the effects of aesthetic and emotional labor in the premium airline context of Emirates, in comparison to the low-cost airline context of easyJet. This was achieved through the conduct of interviews with flight attendants from each airline as they are the frontline employees who are mostly concerned with the implementation of these standards. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The world is going through a sustainability transition and the energy market is a crucial part for enabling its success. Currently the trend is to transition towards intermittent sources which would make the energy system more volatile and/or unreliable. LÄS MER
4. Financial Technology's effect on the Swedish banking Industry - A study on competition and competitive strategiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Titel: Financial Technology's effect on the Swedish banking Industry - A study on competition and competitive strategies Authors: Douglas Wilsby, Industrial Engineering 2018, LTH; Knut Winström, Mechanical Engineering 2018, LTH Supervisor: Ingela Elofsson, Division of Production Management at Faculty of Engineering LTH Background: The rapid advancement of technology has the potential to disrupt established industries, including the banking sector. Companies that fail to adapt to technological shifts risk losing their competitive advantage and face challenges. LÄS MER
5. Estimating Impacts Using LCA in Procurement Processes : A case study for a multinational networking and telecommunications companyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how a company can implement life cycle analysis (LCA) into procurement. The thesis also explores the potential synergies between the LCA and procurement. A single casestudy was utilized for this purpose. It uses LCAs using a simplified methodology, interviews, and a literature review to carry out the study. LÄS MER