Sökning: "Business model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4250 uppsatser innehållade orden Business model.
1. Den nya dagstidningen - En analys av digitaliseringens effekter på svenska dagstidningars affärsmodell och värdeskapandeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study was carried out in an attempt to investigate the changing business models of Swedish newspapers. Swedish newspapers have only in the past five years begun thoroughly altering their business model, primarily by monetizing their digital offerings in a meaningful way. LÄS MER
2. Does the Substance over Form approach implemented as a result of the BEPS package reconciles the Permanent Establishment definition with the existence of economic allegiances?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : The Permanent Establishment (PE) concept plays a key role in the distribution of taxing rights between States by determining when the profits derived by an entity are taxable in a State other than the State of its residency. This concept, originally, evidenced the existence of sufficient economic allegiances between a non-resident entity and a State to justify taxation therein. LÄS MER
3. MODELING CAPITAL ASSET RETURNS ON THE SWEDISH STOCK MARKET - An evaluation of Fama French’s Five Factor Model against its predecessorsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis compared the explanatory rate of three asset pricing models related to excess returns on the Swedish stock market. A more granular evaluation of each model’s factors was also conducted. A random sample of 90 companies was drawn from the Stockholm Stock Exchange (N = 371) using a Blomberg terminal. LÄS MER
4. Utveckling av marknader för avfallsbaserade resurser : En fallstudie på återanvändning av komplexa avfallsströmmar ur ett värdekedjeperspektivMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik; Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Immense amounts of waste are generated daily by our society, and the management of these streams is a critical societal function. Part of this work is reusing and recycling materials with attractive properties, which is also an imperative step towards circular material flows. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : As one of the largest economies in the world, Japan obtains great potential for foreign investors. Nonetheless, the Japanese market has been known to be difficult to penetrate for foreign companies. LÄS MER