Sökning: "Business model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5462 uppsatser innehållade orden Business model.
1. The post-acquisition process: A broad perspective on the integration process of newly acquired subsidiaries - A case study of the Swedish car company Bilia ABMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : A large number of smart city logistics projects fail to scale up, remaining a local experimental exercise. Lack of scalability is, in fact, commonly recognized as a major problem. This study aims to determine the key success factors related to the scalability of smart city logistics projects. LÄS MER
3. FINTECH COMPANIES: INNOVATION, ALGORITHMS AND CUSTOMER CENTRIC PERSPECTIVE - A cross-sectional study on algorithmic trading in the Fintech industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In the last years the financial sector has been subject to many changes, in particular since 2008financial crisis many customers started to appreciate new digital financial companies, insteadof traditional ones, that offer innovative solutions for financial services. In fact they are able tooffer more effective, efficient and less expensive services than traditional institutions. LÄS MER
4. WHAT YOU CAN’T MEASURE - YOU CAN’T IMPROVE - The role of maturity models to improve data governanceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: As a consequence of the growing power of data, there is a needfor companies to maximise the value derived from it. However, to maximise the value derivedfrom data, it needs to be available, secure, relevant, and of high quality, which can be assuredby data governance. LÄS MER
5. An analysis of the Peer-to-Peer model of the sharing economy as an ecosystem platform. A case in the furnishing sector: TAGE for the Municipality of GöteborgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Modern society is leaving behind the concept of a linear economy and moving ever closer to that of acircular economy. Therefore, the way we act has changed to become more and more sustainable. LÄS MER