Sökning: "Market SECTOR"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1726 uppsatser innehållade orden Market SECTOR.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study will discuss the role of e-commerce in the economic development of Vietnam during 1990 to 2020. During the recent years, Vietnam has had a remarkable economic growth and is seen as one of the promising countries of technological development and e-commerce. However, the country still has a long way to go in economic development. LÄS MER
2. Second Life Batteries Faciliating Sustainable Transition in the Transport and Energy Sectors? : An Exploratory Field Study in ColombiaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The increasing number of vehicles in Colombian cities have resulted in alarmingly low quality of air, further resulting in increasing health issues. One potential solution to this issue could be a shift from ICEVs (internal combustion engine vehicles) to EVs (electric vehicles). LÄS MER
3. Adopting the Internet of Things - A Qualitative Study on Adopting the Internet of Things in Swedish MunicipalitiesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Internet of things (IoT) is the future of digitalization and it is already here, disrupting industries in this very moment. One industry where IoT is changing the way managers run their business is within vehicle fleet management. LÄS MER
4. Survival in the Retail Apocalypse : A qualitative study about surviving the retail apocalypse as a retailerKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The retail apocalypse has a significant impact on the retail sector as we know it. The retail apocalypse is the reason for a harsh economic climate for physical retail stores throughout the world. The purpose of this study was to examine how sales personnel in retail stores can act as a competitive advantage when facing the retail apocalypse. LÄS MER
5. Propelling the Commercialization of ‘Novel Cements’: An investigation of demand-side factors to accelerate decarbonizing technologies within the cement industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Accounting for approximately 8% of global CO2 emissions, the cement industry is one of the greatest contributors to climate change, despite the lack of focus on this sector in popular discourse. Deep cuts in this sector are challenging to achieve due to necessitated alteration of material components and formulation of the traditional product in addressing non-energy related ‘process emissions’. LÄS MER