Sökning: "IKEA TECHNOLOGY"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 250 uppsatser innehållade orden IKEA TECHNOLOGY.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to investigate the factors that affect the technology acceptance of retail apps and elaborates on the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) through an in-depth, single case study on IKEA. The case study provides the research with the crucial aspect of the customer's perception of the app and extends the framework through the practical adoption of apps. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Date: May 15, 2023 Keywords: customer experience, customer journey, customer touchpoints, concept store, journey integration dimensions Project Purpose: The following study aims to enhance understanding of how customers experience different touchpoints within the concept store throughout each stage of the customer journey, as well as, explore existing and new dimensions of the customer journey integration. Theoretical Framework: The following study adopts the theory of customer journey since it helps to understand what touchpoints customers interact with throughout each stage of their journey that helps to shape their experiences. LÄS MER
3. Enhancing Brand Experience Through UI Elements Aligned With Brand Values : An Investigation of the Interconnected Fields of User Experience and Brand Experience Within the Context of IKEA’s E-commerce WebsiteMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Avdelningen för datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : In today’s competitive landscape, shaping positive digital experiences with the brand is crucial for the company’s market success. The study aimed to investigate the interconnected relationship between User Experience (UX) and Brand Experience (BX) by exploring the potential for enhancing BX through the implementation of User Interface (UI) elements aligned with brand values within an e-commerce website. LÄS MER
4. Developing Guidelines for Proactive Supply Chain Risk Management - A Case Study at IKEA Category Food Logistic ServicesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : The number of supply chain disruptions has increased over the last couple of years. The Covid-19 Pandemic, blockage of the Suez Canal and Russian invasion of Ukraine are some well-known examples of disruptions. LÄS MER
5. Humans as enablers of digital transformation of retailers: The design system SKAPA and its users as capabilities for IKEAs digital transformationMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore how a design system can serve as a resource for digital transformation within the retail industry, by drawing from the dynamic capabilities approach and the digital maturity framework by Pinto et al. (2023). LÄS MER