Sökning: "IKEA TECHNOLOGY"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 uppsatser innehållade orden IKEA TECHNOLOGY.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem Discussion: Industry 4.0 changes business climates andthe value creation for companies, rendering some processes obsolete when new requirementsare being placed on operational efficiency and flexibility. The transformationtowards using Industry 4. LÄS MER
2. Artificial Intelligence in Sustainable Sourcing - An explorative study on Artificial Intelligence inside Sustainable SourcingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This exploratory qualitative study aims to investigate how the technology “Artificial Intelligence” can aid a large multinational conglomerate company, IKEA, in solving some of their sustainable sourcing challenges. By mapping the challenges and investigating the opportunities for applying AI as a solution, and by highlighting the factors needed for successful adoption, this study concludes that AI can assist, to a certain degree, in solving some sustainable sourcing challenges. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Stickering of Food Products at IKEA–Improving a Process Through Learning from Others; Increasing process maturity to ensure future performance Authors: John Nyqvist and Victoria Vernet Supervisors: Eva Berg, Department of Industrial Management and Logistics, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University Problem description: Stickering has been used at IKEA for a long time to create compliant food products on markets where volumes are too low. Low volumes make it economically challenging to create compliant artworks and to produce large enough batches to meet cost requirements. LÄS MER
4. Identifiering av utmaningar vid fyllnadsgradsuppföljning : Examensarbete om fyllnadsgrad på IKEA DC TorsvikM1-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The main purpose of the study is to identify the data contained in the degree of completion follow-up file. An additional purpose is to be able to create a basis for improving the degree of filling with the help of, among other things, the follow up-file. To fulfil the purposes, these two research questions have been formulated: 1. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för skog och träteknik (SOT)
Sammanfattning : The need for sustainability, increasingly requires developing products according to a cradle to cradle approach. For furniture, wood, being potentially renewable, is a suitable material in this regard. LÄS MER