Sökning: "spread risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 617 uppsatser innehållade orden spread risk.
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Internationell hälsa
Sammanfattning : Geographically, Pakistan is in the western part of south Asia at about 24-37 °N latitudes and62-75 °E longitudes. Livestock and agriculture are two major sectors in Pakistan and play animportant role in the country economy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Plant Biology
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes virus yellows in sugar beets and converse both older and new knowledge about the viruses, vector and host relations and the control measures against the disease. The aim is to explore new potential control measures and to predict how the disease may affect agriculture in the future. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The implied volatility surface plays an important role for Front office and Risk Management functions at Nasdaq and other financial institutions which require mark-to-market of derivative books intraday in order to properly value their instruments and measure risk in trading activities. Based on the aforementioned business needs, being able to calibrate an end of day implied volatility surface based on new market information is a sought after trait. LÄS MER
4. Threat modeling of large-scale computer systems : Implementing and evaluating threat modeling at Company XKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Threat modeling is a growing field in cyber security. As computer systems grow larger and more complicated, the understanding of how to model and protect these systems becomes ever more important. Threat modeling is a method well suited for this task. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With the rapid spread of credit card business around the world, credit risk has also expanded dramatically. The occurrence of a large number of credit cardcustomer defaults has caused huge losses to financial institutions such as banks. Therefore, it is particularly important to accurately identify default customers. LÄS MER