Sökning: "spread risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 608 uppsatser innehållade orden spread risk.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : n early spring 2020, Covid-19 spread around the world and dominated the media coverage. It acutely impacted the global economy as countries went into lockdown and health services struggled to administer the situation. LÄS MER
2. Life skills education: Reducing sexual risk behaviour among young women in South Africa? Analysing the effect of life skills education on life skills knowledge, sexual risk behaviour and HIV prevalenceKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : South Africa is considered to be the epicentre of the HIV pandemic and its women are disproportionally affected by the disease. A key strategy to prevent and mitigate the spread of HIV infection is the implementation of life skills education in all primary and secondary schools. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Internationell hälsa
Sammanfattning : Geographically, Pakistan is in the western part of south Asia at about 24-37 °N latitudes and62-75 °E longitudes. Livestock and agriculture are two major sectors in Pakistan and play animportant role in the country economy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The implied volatility surface plays an important role for Front office and Risk Management functions at Nasdaq and other financial institutions which require mark-to-market of derivative books intraday in order to properly value their instruments and measure risk in trading activities. Based on the aforementioned business needs, being able to calibrate an end of day implied volatility surface based on new market information is a sought after trait. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With the rapid spread of credit card business around the world, credit risk has also expanded dramatically. The occurrence of a large number of credit cardcustomer defaults has caused huge losses to financial institutions such as banks. Therefore, it is particularly important to accurately identify default customers. LÄS MER