Sökning: "Hash Functions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden Hash Functions.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Sandvik Coromant is currently using a Manufacturing Execution System named GSS-II used for planning, preparation, and production in the process of manufacturing hard metal inserts. The system is using an own developed data type, ParameterStack, which is used for holding the data from the database to the client. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the blockchain technology from a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) point of view. The focus area is the protection of personal data in blockchains. Blockchain can be summarized as a shared, decentralized ledger where data can only be added, not removed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : In the latest years, the public’s interest in blockchain technology has been growing since it was brought up in 2008, primarily because of its ability to create an immutable ledger, for storing information that never will or can be changed. As an expanding chain structure, the act of nodes adding blocks to the chain is called mining which is regulated by consensus mechanism. LÄS MER
4. Modified and Efficient Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Chaos Theory, DNA Complementary Rules and SHA-256Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informations- och kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : The emerging topic, symmetric encryption technique for digital imagesusing chaotic function and DNA bases has recently drawn a lot ofattentions from the research community. The use of voice and visualmaterial as an addition to textual data has become more widespread. LÄS MER
5. Distributed ledger technology in the capital market : Shared versus private information in a permissioned blockchainUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datalogi
Sammanfattning : This master thesis explores how blockchain technologies can be utilized within the financial sector with focus on how to store both private and public information on the blockchain. The capital market is looking into ways of cutting down administrative work through streamlining the financial process by using blockchain technologies. LÄS MER