Sökning: "Interactive Machine Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Interactive Machine Learning.
1. Customer Churn Prediction for PC Games : Probability of churn predicted for big-spenders usingsupervised machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : Paradox Interactive is a Swedish video game developer and publisher which has players all around the world. Paradox’s largest platform in terms of amount of players and revenue is the PC. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : In recent years semantic segmentation models utilizing Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) have seen significant success for multiple different segmentation problems. Models such as U-Net have produced promising results within the medical field for both regular 2D and volumetric imaging, rivalling some of the best classical segmentation methods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I present explorative work that shows how sounds beyond speak can be used on the input side in the design of interactive experiences and natural interfaces. By engaging in explorative approaches with a material view on sound and interactive machine learning, I’ve shown how these two counterparts may be combined with a goal to envision new possibilities and perspectives on sonic natural interfaces beyond speech. LÄS MER
4. Real-time Thermal Flow Predictions for Data Centers : Using the Lattice Boltzmann Method on Graphics Processing Units for Predicting Thermal Flow in Data CentersUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master thesis is to investigate the usage of the Lattice Boltzmann Method (LBM) of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for real-time prediction of indoor air flows inside a data center module. Thermal prediction is useful in data centers for evaluating the placement of heat-generating equipment and air conditioning. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Chatbots are the next big improvement in the era of conversational services. A chatbot is a virtual person who can carry out a conversation with a human about a certain subject, using interactive textual skills. LÄS MER