Sökning: "Interaction Design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2083 uppsatser innehållade orden Interaction Design.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : My exam work is based upon the process of forming Metal, from a concept to finished form, my purpose was to find new ways in my working method and highlight the process, in the theme of Abode- memories from houses. I have focused on the texture of my house and the body of the house. LÄS MER
2. Förankringens betydelse i ett industriellt symbiosnätverk: En kvalitativ fallstudie av den industriella symbiosen i Sotenäs KommunKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem discussion: In the transition to a circular economy, there needs to be a change in the approach of how companies use resources and manage their waste. A great responsibility lies with the companies that contribute to the generation of waste. LÄS MER
3. Co-working in an experiencescape - A case study on the consumption in a co-working space combined with a restaurant and caféMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The overall purpose of the study is to explore how engagement with digital interactive exhibits can be evaluated in a museum rather than in a science centre setting and scrutinize factors that encourage or hinder visitors’ engagement. This is examined using a case study of the Human Nature exhibition displayed at the Museum of World Culture (Gothenburg, Sweden). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : As connected devices, or Internet of Things (IoT), are becoming increasingly more common in our homes we need a way to control them remotely. Remote control can be achieved with native applications created by the providers of these IoT devices which can result in you needing several applications to control your IoT devices. LÄS MER