Sökning: "Interaction Design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2757 uppsatser innehållade orden Interaction Design.
1. “OM DU VILL UPPLEVA ÄKTA KÄRLEK & FÅ DITT HJÄRTA KROSSAT” - En tematisk innehållsanalys av den svenska BookTok-gemenskapen på det sociala mediet TikTokKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Executive summary Today Swedish youth are increasingly spending more time on social media meanwhile the degree of book reading is decreasing. This development has led to negative consequences like inferior performance amongst Swedish students. LÄS MER
2. LEARNING FOR ALL IN THE DIGITAL MUSEUMMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, museum have increased their exploration of digital means to reach their audience. Museums are obliged to ensure that digital initiatives are in alignment with legal standards and guidelines for accessibility. LÄS MER
3. Disinformation and political polarization: A pernicious associationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Political polarization can have pernicious consequences for democracy. Disinformation has been theorized to contribute to turning political polarization pernicious but the connection has not been thoroughly examined. Digital media have been proposed as the reason for increasing levels of both of these. LÄS MER
4. MetaStackVis: Visually-Assisted Performance Evaluation of Metamodels in Stacking Ensemble LearningKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Stacking, also known as stacked generalization, is a method of ensemble learning where multiple base models are trained on the same dataset, and their predictions are used as input for one or more metamodels in an extra layer. This technique can lead to improved performance compared to single layer ensembles, but often requires a time-consuming trial-and-error process. LÄS MER
5. Orchestrating the service encounter in a digital era: How the presence of a greeting online service agent affects customers' experience of visiting a home electronics e-storeC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : The service encounter is to an increasing extent being transported to an online context. Companies are more and more often trying to create an initial point of contact when a customer enters a website. LÄS MER