Sökning: "Interface Design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1369 uppsatser innehållade orden Interface Design.
1. Modular Sound Absorbing Unit : A system solution for implementation of noise abatement appliance in indoor environmentsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : There is a rising concern about the effects of noise on human health. The noise from our technologies and comforts that evokes a negative physiological response as a response, effects like cardiovascular disease, cognitive and hearing impairments are all examples of critical health results stemming from prolonged noise exposure (WHO, 2004 & 2018). LÄS MER
2. An early-stage energetic and environmental analysis for the new district of Jakobsgårdarna in Borlänge, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : To achieve the aim of low carbon cities and zero energy districts, it is important to adapt the efficient technologies while maintaining the thermal comfort and sustainable environment. The new challenge in design and building new districts lies in a sustainable and smart way to minimize energy consumption and thus carbon emission. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : As connected devices, or Internet of Things (IoT), are becoming increasingly more common in our homes we need a way to control them remotely. Remote control can be achieved with native applications created by the providers of these IoT devices which can result in you needing several applications to control your IoT devices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för naturvetenskap; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The technology of creating web-based applications has been expanding and making better user interfaces that can support many different focus groups, such as building a website that is flexible and easy-to-use for children and/or the elderly. Another expansion has been in the field of storages of data and connectivity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Appropriate levels of trust in highly autonomous vehicles contributes to a safer human-machine relationship. Through increased correctness in interactions trust can be calibrated. Trust is formed via interactions that needs to be designed from a Human-Machine relationship with the purpose of maintaining it at an acceptable level. LÄS MER