Sökning: "Logistics model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 415 uppsatser innehållade orden Logistics model.
1. Barriers and Drivers governing implementation of ReverseLogistics:A Case study of Sandvik CoromantMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study is to explore the impact of reverse logistics on a firm’s sustainability operations while focusing simultaneously on economic profits, by conducting a case study. This research will provide an overview of influential drivers and barriers that have the capacity to motivate or discourage the firms to implement the reverse logistics practices and investigate the role of economic, legislation and corporate citizenship on RL. LÄS MER
2. Logistics driven packaging for efficient and sustainable road freight : A case study on a global export companyMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Packaging plays a crucial role in logistics as it has a significant effect on the efficiency of transportation. The shape and dimensions of packaging material has considerable impact on transport performance, whereas an optimal packaging system for products enables for improved utilization of the total volume on a load carrier. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In light of the many environmental challenges that the world currently faces, new sustainable solutions are called for. The concept of autonomous heavy vehicles (AVs) is considered to be one of the next megatrends within transportation and this technology shift is predicted to improve safety and logistics as well as to cut driver costs and reduce CO2-emissions. LÄS MER
4. A pragmatic approach to improve the efficiency of the waste management system in Stockholm through the use of Big Data, Heuristics and open source VRP solvers : A real life waste collection problem;Stockholm’s waste collection system and inherent vehicle routing problem, VRPMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we will address a real life waste collection problem; Stockholm’s waste collection system and inherent vehicle routing problem, VRP. To do this we will first delve into some mathematical theory of Combinatorial Optimization and Heuristics to understand the fundamentals of the problem. LÄS MER
5. Product allocation for an automated order picking system in an e-commerce warehouse : A data mining approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Logistik- och kvalitetsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Warehouse automation is a measure E-commerce companies can take to get a more streamlined flow through their warehouse. Order picking is the most labor intensive task in a warehouse. By automating the order picking process companies can lower their costs and improve their response times. LÄS MER