Sökning: "Multi Level Perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 284 uppsatser innehållade orden Multi Level Perspective.
1. Marina kolonilotter - en hållbarhetsnisch i ett sociotekniskt landskap: En kvalitativ studie av marina kolonilotters potentiella roll i omställningen mot hållbar livsmedelsproduktion och samhällenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This study aims to contribute knowledge and understanding regarding the role of political governance in facilitating grassroots initiatives that hold potential for advancing sustainable development. Specifically, the research investigates the potential role of Blue/marine community gardens in the transition towards sustainable societies and food production. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores which innovation systems that facilitates growth for Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) companies and to successfully operate within the food industry. This was done by interviewing several companies within the CEA industry as well as relevant governmental organizations. LÄS MER
3. Understanding Sustainability Transitions: The Perspective of Innovators in incumbent firms - A case study of the roles and challenges faced by innovators and incumbent firmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Creating green sustainable innovation is a step in the right direction towards a sustainable future. It is however not sure that incremental improvements will be enough, it is instead called for radical shifts in socio-technical systems, so called sustainability transitions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: Private pilot (PPL(A)) training has hardly received any scholarly attention from educational and sustainability science perspectives. Through an Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) perspective, the study aimed at 1) answering how sustainability and sustainable development (SD) are taught in pertinent PPL(A) theory learning material, theory lessons and practical training, 2) identifying gaps pertaining to sustainability and SD in those three components, and lastly 3) explore if and how certificated flight instructors, theory instructors and student pilots experience transformative learning during PPL(A) training, as well as what possibilities these stakeholders see in supporting transformative learning in PPL(A) training. LÄS MER
5. UNDERSTANDING THE WEAK LINK BETWEEN EU’S FARM TO FORK STRATEGY AND THE REALITY - A case study in the NetherlandsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to understand how the Farm to Fork Strategy is being implemented in the Netherlands, what dilemma’s are being discussed on national level and what role the government and MP’s play. The research is done through the lens of Multi Level Perspective in socio-technical transitions. LÄS MER