Sökning: "directors board"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 344 uppsatser innehållade orden directors board.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. Vem står för notan? : Ansvarsfördelning och skadeståndsansvar mellan revisor och styrelse enligt ABL: en utredning i ljuset av SOU 2016:34Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Gender diversity and firm performance : A study of how female representation on Board of Directors and Top Management Teams of Swedish listed firms affect financial performanceMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates if the proportion of women on Board of Directors (BOD) and Top Management Teams (TMT) in Swedish listed firms affect the financial performance. Using a sample of 1,432 firm-year observations for firms listed at Nasdaq Stockholm during the years 2012-2019, the study estimates multiple regressions to investigate the association between proportion of women on BODs and TMTs and firms’ financial performance, measured as ROA, ROE and Tobin’s Q. LÄS MER
4. Board Ownership and Stock Market Returns - A study on the relationship between ownership structure and firm performanceC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Our study examines whether firms in which the board of directors has high ownership perform better than firms in which the board of directors has low or no ownership. To measure firm performance, we take an investor's perspective and study stock price returns and use Fama-French-Carhart's Four Factors Model to test our hypothesis. LÄS MER
5. Breaking the glass ceiling : How to increase diversity in boards of directors in small and medium-sized enterprises in DenmarkMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : Breaking the glass ceiling of boards of directors has been a hot topic globally for over a decade without any significant results. With an increase in demand for sustainable companies, the current composition of most of the boards of directors is contradictory, where homogeneous boards of directors are more a rule than an exception. LÄS MER