Sökning: "stakeholder theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 734 uppsatser innehållade orden stakeholder theory.
1. Digital adoption in Entrepreneurship Education in the time of Covid-19 - The impacts and lessons to learn and apply for post-Covid-19. A Mutiple Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Digital adoption has already been a discussion topic among academia for years, but the education industry was still reluctant to try embracing digital to deliver lectures or organize classes, until the disruption caused by Covid-19; the pandemic has undeniably affected a lot of fields, including Entrepreneurship education (EE). For the first time in the academy's history, adopting digital solutions to transit to emergency remote teaching was set up. LÄS MER
2. Why are ecological problems increasing when corporate sustainability practices are significantly growing? A planetary boundaries perspective of the Swedish food retail market’s sustainability reportingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The environmental debate has increased in society for the lastcouple of years and the main focus has been on climate change and carbon dioxide emissions.The concern has led to an increase of sustainability practices among companies and newdirectives from policymakers. LÄS MER
3. Investor preferences reflected in sustainability reporting A study assessing the informational quality of sustainability reports with respect to investor preferences Bachelor'sKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The interest for investing in sustainable assets has grown rapidly over the recent years. Many investors use methods for risk assessment based on for example Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), Corporate Sustainability (CS), Environmental Risk assessment (ERA) and Socially Responsible Investments (SRI). LÄS MER
4. The Value of Social Sustainability The relation between social corporate sustainability performance and corporate financial performance in the Swedish mining and metal- and steel-production industriesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, a qualitative analysis of how companies' representative of the Swedish mining, steel, and metal industries view social sustainability in terms of its ability to generate financial benefits. The results indicate that all of the analysed companies view social sustainability as value creating. LÄS MER
5. Green Is The New Black - A qualitative study on the motives and future of the Nordic green bond market from an underwriter perspectiveUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research analyzes the motives and future of the Nordic green bond market from an underwriter perspective. Threefold motives for being active in the Nordic green bond market are found. There are monetary gains, corporate social responsibility, and an opportunity to receive and maintain legitimacy. LÄS MER