Sökning: "Performance Evaluation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2093 uppsatser innehållade orden Performance Evaluation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this paper, it is investigated whether pairs trading is a suitable trading strategy during a financial crisis. It is written in the subject of financial statistics and aims to particularly focus on the statistical aspects of the strategy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Informationskodning
Sammanfattning : Secure messaging protocols have seen big improvements in recent years, with pairwise messaging now being possible to perform efficiently with high security guarantees and without requiring both participants to be online at the same time. For group messaging the solutions have either provided lower security guarantees or used highly inefficient implementations in terms of computation time and data usage, with pairwise channels between all group members, limiting the possible applications. LÄS MER
3. Design and implementation of an administration portal : A web application interface with focus on accessibility and usabilityUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The last few years, giant companies like Facebook and Google have taken over the publishing market by attracting both advertisers and users to their platforms. This has caused smaller news publishers to lose their influence and their independence in the industry. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to evaluate the results of the economic support for advanced technologies and system solutions within urban environment that the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency (Naturvårdsverket), on behalf of the Swedish Government, announced during 2016-2018. The purpose of the support was to create opportunities for increased use of new innovations that effects the city's environmental, social and economic sustainability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Software code defect prediction is important in improving code quality and the turnaround time of software products. In this thesis we investigate how to create and extract features, analyze existing work to create and realize a defect prediction technique that can be applied in an industrial setting. LÄS MER