Sökning: "RT qPCR"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden RT qPCR.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Biological pharmaceuticals are the answer to many severe diseases of today’s society. Some of these are protein-based drugs and can be produced from human blood plasma. In order to guarantee the safety of patients, absence of any pathogens needs to be ensured. LÄS MER
2. Assessment of methods for microRNA isolation, microRNA amplification, and development of a normalization strategy for sepsis biomarker researchMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sepsis, defined by organ dysfunction caused by an adverse immune response of the host to an infection, comes with considerable cost in human lives and as a substantial burden financially. Significant upgrades have been made over the past two decades when diagnosing and treating sepsis but still with room for improvements. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Plant Biology (from 140101)
Sammanfattning : Verticillium longisporum is responsible for severe yield losses, especially of oilseed rape (Brassica napus). Rapeseed is the third most important source of vegetable oil worldwide. The need to increase rapeseed oil yield is not only because is a source of healthy vegetable oil but also because it is used as a biodiesel. LÄS MER
4. Optimization of the Two-Tailed RT qPCR method with synthetic miR-16 and miR-210 in human plasma for future diagnostics of sepsisKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Every year, around 6 million people lose the fight against sepsis. Sepsis is a dysregulated response from the host to an infection, leading to life-threatening organ dysfunction. LÄS MER
5. Functional characterization of the SLC38 transporters SNAT6, SNAT8 and SNAT10 using CRISPR-Cas9 knockout in vitroMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för farmaceutisk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : There are currently over 430 known SLC transporters, over 30% of which have an unknown function. Compared to other transporter gene families, the SLC genes are relatively understudied with many orphan genes. LÄS MER