Sökning: "Risk prediction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 161 uppsatser innehållade orden Risk prediction.
1. DISTRICT HEAT PRICE MODEL ANALYSIS : A risk assesment of Mälarenergi's new district heat price modelUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Energy efficiency measures in buildings and alternative heating methods have led to a decreased demand for district heating (DH). Furthermore, due to a recent increase in extreme weather events, it is harder for DH providers to maintain a steady production leading to increased costs. These issues have led DH companies to change their price models. LÄS MER
2. Algorithmic Trading and Prediction of Foreign Exchange Rates Based on the Option Expiration EffectMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The equity option expiration effect is a well observed phenomenon and is explained by delta hedge rebalancing and pinning risk, which makes the strike price of an option work as a magnet for the underlying price. The FX option expiration effect has not previously been explored to the same extent. LÄS MER
3. Riskanalys av självkörande fordon i hamnområden : En kvalitativ studie för interna transporter av containrarUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : Today, companies face constant challenges, as the business must constantly be developed in order to compete. As new ports are being built in already existing ones, other opportunities are often made available to develop further and reduce costs and risks. Replacing some labour against automation is one of them. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : The rapid digitization in the health care sector leads to an increaseof data. This routine collected data in the form of electronic healthrecords (EHR) is not only used by medical professionals but also hasa secondary purpose: health care research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : It is essential for a bank to estimate the credit risk it carries and the magnitude of exposure it has in case of non-performing customers. Estimation of this kind of risk has been done by statistical methods through decades and with respect to recent development in the field of machine learning, there has been an interest in investigating if machine learning techniques can perform better quantification of the risk. LÄS MER