Sökning: "Romeo and Juliet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Romeo and Juliet.
1. Den älskande kvinnan i Shakespeares dramatik : En dramatikanalys av dramerna Othello och Romeo och Juliet med fokus på Desdemona och JulietKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : The essay The loving women in Shakespeare’s dramas is based on the fact that the dramas are performed circa 400 years after they were written. That makes it intresting to examine the caractars, and especially the female parts, and particularly the loving woman. To fulfill that, I have inquired Desdemona in Othello and Juliet in Romeo and Juliet. LÄS MER
2. Shall I Compare Thee To Textbooks? : The Selection and Tasks Associated with Shakespeare in Upper Secondary TextbooksUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This essay has investigated the use of Shakespearean texts as well as tasks associated with those texts in upper secondary textbooks. The investigation looked at both which texts of Shakespeare’s are most frequent and how students are supposed to work with the texts. LÄS MER
3. “O, she is rich in beauty; only poor that when she dies, with beauty dies her store” : Rosaline in Shakespeare’s sixteenth-century play Romeo and Juliet and Rebecca Serle’s young adult novel When You Were MineKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur
Sammanfattning : This essay conducts a comparative analysis of the importance of the character Rosaline and the differences in her portrayal in two works: William Shakespeare’s 1590s play Romeo and Juliet and Rebecca Serle’s young adult novel When You Were Mine (2012). The essay especially looks into Rosaline’s importance for Romeo and Juliet’s relationship in the play and the novel. LÄS MER
4. Teaching Shakespeare’s Romeo and Julietin L2 adult education : A qualitative study on teachers’ and students’ opinions on Shakespeare and his language as a topic in the EFL classroom in formal and non-formal adult educationUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This essay presents a literary study for adult students of English at English A level at Komvux (municipal adult education) and Vuxenskola (a study association for adult non-formal learning). It has its basis in the question whether reading Shakespeare in the original version is suitable for language learners as form, and is beneficial as content. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Centrum för språk- och litteraturdidaktik
Sammanfattning : We read different kind of texts every day. We can for example choose to read a book or to watch a film. While we read we can receive and interpret texts. That’s means, for example, that we can have different envisionments about the drama and the film based on it. LÄS MER