Sökning: "data validation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1345 uppsatser innehållade orden data validation.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Understanding people’s travel patterns and knowing the frequency of their travel activities provide important insights for effective transport management and infrastructure planning. While traditional travel surveys have historically contributed to this valuable information, they come with shortcomings such as being expensive to collect, easily outdated, and having short time coverage. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Partikel- och kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : With the advent of increasingly advanced spectroscopic instruments after the turn of the century, it has become accessible to unravel the structure of instantly ‘vanishing’ nuclei, with lifetimes as short as 1 μs, and responsible for pile-up events in analog electronics. Experimental data has been recorded by the Nuclear Structure Group at Lund University for 48Ca/50Ti + nat. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Since the advent of machine learning and machine vision methods, progress has been made in tackling the long-standing research question of autonomous grasping of arbitrary objects using robotic end-effectors. Building on these efforts, we focus on a subset of the general grasping problem concerning the automation of a forwarder. LÄS MER
4. Challenges for Artificially Intelligent Medical Devices in the Nordics and Suggested Strategies to RespondMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : With aging populations, unequal access to care, and shortages of staff, healthcare systems today are facing many challenges. Technology advancements, with artificial intelligence (AI) in particular, have been one of the main drivers of innovation in multiple industries. LÄS MER
5. Marktäckets och markfuktighetens påverkan på blomsterlupinens (Lupinus polyphyllus) utbredning i JämtlandKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Biodiversity is the prerequisite for well-functioning ecosystem services that are crucial, like clean water and clean air. Invasive alien species (IAS) are a serious and long-term issue that is actively threatening the genetic diversity within ecosystems. LÄS MER