Sökning: "Severus Snape"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Severus Snape.
1. The Impact of Preconceived Notions : A Literary Study of Moral Complexity in the Harry Potter SeriesUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Ämnesforskning
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the use of the character Harry Potter as focalizer in the Harry Potter series. The objective is to see how Harry’s preconceived notions are caused by his inability to grasp moral complexity. The study is conducted by a close reading of the novels with the focus on the relationship between Harry and the character Severus Snape. LÄS MER
2. Gender representations of dark fictional characters: A hermeneutic analysis of Harry Potter fan discussions on RedditMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to deepen our understanding of how audiences represent male and female dark fictional characters (DFCs) by exploring how Harry Potter fans discuss four of these characters on Reddit. Drawing on affective disposition theory as a guiding framework as well as previous investigations of gender representation and online fan cultures, I collected and analyzed 117 posts (containing 9,693 comments) about four DFCs from the Harry Potter franchise. LÄS MER
3. The Controversy of Snape : A transactional reader response analysis of Severus Snape and why he divides readers of the Harry Potter book seriesKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Engelska
Sammanfattning : How can a character from a children’s book become so divisive that he causes arguments amongst adults? This essay uses transactional reader response theory to explain the reason why the character Severus Snape from the Harry Potter book series by J.K. Rowling is so controversial. LÄS MER
4. Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape : The Different Motives of a Utilitarian and an Altruist to Keep Harry Potter AliveKandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Severus Snape : The Complexity and Unconventional Heroism of Severus Snape in the Harry Potter BooksL3-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur
Sammanfattning : Being an evildoer and being evil is not always the same thing; author J.K Rowling’s character Professor Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series is balancing on that very line. LÄS MER