Sökning: "Social sustainability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2491 uppsatser innehållade orden Social sustainability.
1. Homosexuella minoriteter inom minoriteten - en intersektionell studie om rätten till staden i GöteborgKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : It has often been said that a society can be judged by how it treats its weakest.Gothenburg is a city divided, in terms of socioeconomic inequalites. The city seeks tobe "a city for all" and has therefore launched an action plan to better the lives of itsLGBTQ-citizens. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study examines how five of the largest, swedish companies work with corporate socialresponsibility (CSR) and sustainability. The current study investigates how the companiespresent their work with sustainability in their annual sustainability reports. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study refers to questions of rural accessibility, and to the sustainability profits of theimplementation of the electric car. Furthermore, it refers to the perceptions and experiences ofyoung women considering transport related norm impacts, and to geographical significance ofthese norms. LÄS MER
4. The Effect of ESG on a Global Fund Market - Integrating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) in the investment strategy: A Global Market ResearchKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the different performances of global funds when implementing an ESG-strategy during the period 2013 to 2018. Using the from Morningstar Direct, consisting of return, Morningstar Sustainability Rating, Morningstar Portfolio Sustainability Score, Portfolio Controversy level and Environmental-, Social-, and Governance- Score, we conduct the regression analysis using the Fama French Carhart model. LÄS MER
5. Towards a Societal Transformation - a qualitative study of grassroots innovations within waste management in ZanzibarMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The issue of waste is an increasing global problem, affecting people, animals and ecosystems. Zanzibar has experienced a dramatic increase of incoming tourists, with a growing waste problem as a result. LÄS MER