Sökning: "Software development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3019 uppsatser innehållade orden Software development.
1. Flexible Integration of Voice Recognition Components for an Automotive Android Platform: A Design Science ResearchMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several voice recognition interfaces available on the market capable ofbeing integrated into a variety of platforms. Mobile phones, speakers, and evenrefrigerators can be equipped with a voice assistant. Having a fully integrated voiceassistant in a car has been shown to increase the performance of the driver and reducedistractions. LÄS MER
2. The big picture in an agile world - A qualitative study on coordination in a large scale agile contextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the study is to investigate the usage of the Stack Overflow as an informal learning method for expertise development. Theory: Socially Situated Learning and Communities of Practice by Jane Lave and Etienne Wenger. LÄS MER
4. ADOPTING AGILE. A different interpretation of the proliferation of agile approaches from the perspective of management fashion theory and institutional theoryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is a critical review of the term agile in order to place it in the literature of strategy theories. A study of people with agile knowledge’s view on an agile approach have been conducted to examine the development of agile as a management fashion. LÄS MER
5. THE WELL-BEING OF ACADEMICALLY RESILIENT STUDENTS IN GERMANY Reanalysis of PISA 2015 data using Structural Equation ModelingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study aims at investigating the well-being of academically resilient students, as well as examining a possible effect of well-being on achievement. In doing so, this study attempts at contributing to a smaller research gap concerning the well-being of academically resilient students. LÄS MER