Sökning: "Sustainable Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7479 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Development.
1. Sustainability education in early childhood: Preschool teachers´perceptions and approaches in nurturing sustainability education practisesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to examine early childhood teachers’ perceptions of Education for Sustainable Development as well as their pedagogical approaches for nurturing sustainability in Swedish preschools, and how their perceptions of ESD relate to their teaching strategies in nurturing sustainability education. Theory: Lev Vygotsky’s social constructivism emphasizes the significance of language and thought, social interaction, zone of proximal development, scaffolding, mediation, and collaborative work in learning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för marina vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The increased temperature in the polar regions is one of the significant impacts of global warming and consequential climate change. In the Arctic, regional warming leads to the accelerated loss of sea ice caps, which has opened up new international shipping routes. LÄS MER
3. How is triple bottom line thinking included in small-firm decision making? – A study of potato farmers in Östergötland, Sweden : hur påverkas potatisproduktionen av kvalitetskrav?Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Earlier research has shown a lack of studies on waste in agriculture production. Therefore, there is a need for improved screening for the cause of wastage in primary production. In addition, more research is required on how quality requirements and norms affect wastage and how waste can be prevented. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study aims at discussing how students’ informational privacy in the learning management system (LMS) Canvas is perceived by staff at higher education institutions (HEIs), as well as identifying challenges arising from dataveillance and from perceptions of informational privacy themselves. The study of perceptions is based on a range of interviews at five HEIs in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Female Former Child Soldiers Perception of Power : Females captured by the LRA's attitudes towards the people in power in the bush and its effects on them as womenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The research aims to understand how female former child soldiers describe the ones who had power over them in the bush of Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) to understand how patriarchal beliefs in a society affect vulnerable women. The researcher wishes to enhance the importance of working against patriarchal beliefs and stopping child abductions for the sake of young women’s empowerment. LÄS MER