Sökning: "Sustainable Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4222 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Development.
1. ODLING I DEN URBANA MILJÖN - En kvalitativ studie om stadsodlingens funktion och roll i den hållbara stadsutvecklingenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Urbanization as a trend is still ongoing and facing cities with challenging circumstances ofhow to develop in line with a sustainable development. The discussion of how to developurban areas in line with a sustainable development are broad and include a variety of activitiesand areas. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This study examined the possible renewable energy sources that can provide the necessary power for a mobile Off-grid Automated Milking System (AMS) at a grazing pasture. This involved choosing the most cost effective, environmental friendly and sustainable mean for a mobile AMS which aims to be operating between months of May to September at a rate of milking 20 cows per day. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Food production and land use could be blamed for a lot of the global environmental issues present in todays society. With an ever increasing global population and steadily increasing effects of climate change, which threaten our crops, there is likely potential for issues to increase in scope and severity. LÄS MER
4. Our transition - a cross-sectional comparison of sustainability transition initiatives in DenmarkMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Sustainability transition initiatives are crucial in tackling global sustainability challenges but evaluations of their impacts are to a large extent lacking. This is a problem as it leads to uncertainty of their actual contributions which is a hindrance for public and political support. LÄS MER
5. The role of gender equality on rural women development in agriculture : case study: koperative duhinge ikigori kanjongo “KODIKA”, Nyamasheke district, RwandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Gender is as a contract in society regulating the relations between men and women. But Gender equality is referred to as equal rights, roles and responsibilities for men and women. It is a crucial element in sustainable development, and it is considered as human rights. LÄS MER