Sökning: "Sustainable Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5779 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Development.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. Pre-service teacher’s attitudes towards Education for Sustainable Development – an empirical study at the University College of Teacher Education Vienna/Krems (KPH Wien/Krems)Master-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Aim:The aim of the study was to find out what attitudes pre-service teachers at the University College of Teacher Education Vienna/Krems have towards education for sustainable development. What do they think, know and feel towards ESD?Theory:The theoretical framework consists of the concept of ESD and attitudes as a psychological construct. LÄS MER
3. BLUE GOVERNANCE: INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL COOPERATION IN THE ARCTIC REGION Arctic environmental management and the constitution of regimes concerning rules, norms and governanceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : It has for a long time been called ‘the earth’s last frontier’ and its harsh environment has discouraged heavy investments in the region, up until now when all attention is directed towards the white dot on the map, the Arctic. By melting ices and permafrost, the natural resources of the Arctic have been made visible and actors are now preparing to exploit its assets. LÄS MER
4. Balancing social and environmental sustainability: A qualitative case study about the social impacts of the Payments for Ecosystem Services program on rural farmers in Costa RicaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Costa Rica has long been considered a leader in environmentally sustainable policy actions as the country aims to have 70% forest cover and much of their success has been attributed to the Payment for Environmental Services (PES) program. The program pays landowners to conserve their forests for the benefits nature provides, such as biodiversity, storing carbon, scenic beauty and fresh water regulation. LÄS MER
5. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN ONLINE LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS STUDENTS’ CONCEPTION OF ESD/SD AND DEVELOPMENT OF CRITICAL THINKINGMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study is to examine students' beliefs about "education for sustainable development", "sustainable development" and development of critical thinking after experiencing online interactions with peers and teachers in an online programme focused on education for sustainable development (Education for Sustainable Development Master´s Programme at University of Gothenburg). Theory: Four concepts were introduced to bring together the theoretical framework; "education for sustainable development", "online learning environment", "adult learning" and "critical thinking". LÄS MER