Sökning: "User Interface"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1755 uppsatser innehållade orden User Interface.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : With improvements to miniaturization technologies, the ratio between operators required per UAV has become increasingly smaller at the cost of increased workload. Workload is an important factor to consider when designing the multi-UAV systems of tomorrow as too much workload may decrease an operator's performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Over 0.2% of all bicycle accidents that take place are caused by the cyclist removing their vision from the road by looking at their cellphone, watch, or cyclocomputer. LÄS MER
3. Redesign of a website and visual brand language : Development of a new website and graphic profile for an energy efficiency companyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The project that is presented in this report is the result of a master thesis for the Industrial Design Engineering programme at Luleå University of Technology. The project was conducted towards and together with the company Leosol during the fall of 2020. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is now electrifying at a faster rate than ever before. Everything from electric bikes to Segways and electric longboards requires new kinds of interactions to control the engine. For example, Segway has used the user's tilt to decide whether they want to go forward or backward. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The fast technology development for military unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) has led to a considerable demand to explore the soldier’s role in an interactive UGV system. This thesis explores how to design interactive systems for UGVs for infantry soldiers in the Swedish Armed Force. LÄS MER