Sökning: "civil society"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1090 uppsatser innehållade orden civil society.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The efforts of human rights defenders play a crucial part in advancing human rights around the world. For these efforts, many defenders are at risk. In light of many attacks in recent years, it is clear that defenders are not as safe as they need to be. LÄS MER
2. Necesitamos vivas a nuestras hijas [We need our daughters alive]: Tensions to the functioning of the human rights mechanism of AVGM - the role of civil society and impact of societal accountability in its activation - in the state of Ciudad de MéxicoMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This study explores critical perspectives on the functioning of the mechanism of Alerta de Violencia de Género Contra Las Mujeres, a legal-institutional mechanism on the prevention and elimination of feminicidal violence in México. The study uses a case study of the Mexican state of Ciudad de México, and explores the functioning of the mechanism in relation to societal accountability, and rights consciousness as a means for participation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines school-community partnerships in Gothenburg's primary schools. The overall aim is to analyse how schools in socially disadvantaged areas work with partnerships as the consequence of students´ low school results and social exclusion. LÄS MER
4. Understanding the non-removal of §219a of the German penal code : A process tracing study of the power struggle over abortion regulation in a confessional/secular government coalitionMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2017 an old law recirculated in Germany which illegalized doctors from informing about abortion other than verbally in person. According to previous research on feminist policy change, a removal (liberalization), of the law hinges on: the presence of an autonomous feminist organization, if civil society, norms and a political majority supports the removal. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : The importance of sustainability is constantly increasing in today’s society and 2015 the United Nations adopted 17 global sustainable development goals (SDGs), summarized as the “2030 Agenda”. To achieve the 2030 Agenda all sectors must become involved which means that the Fire and Rescue Services (FRS) must contribute to this sustainability work. LÄS MER