Sökning: "classical geometry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden classical geometry.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : High intensity focused ultrasound is a growing technique for tissue ablation, among other uses, and given its destructive capabilities, there is a need for control of where the energy is delivered. There exist a number of methods for focusing such ultrasound arrays, but these often assume prior knowledge of the impulse response, or require extensive full-system simulations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Analys och partiella differentialekvationer; Uppsala universitet/Statistik, AI och data science
Sammanfattning : Itô diffusions that move on level sets of functions in Rn, which we have called level processes, are an overlooked variant of the classical Itô processes. These processes find themselves nestled between the study of regular Itô diffusions in Rn and diffusions which are bound to smooth manifolds. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Geometri och fysik
Sammanfattning : A configuration space is a space whose points represent the possible states of a given physical system. As such they appear naturally both in theoretical physics and technical applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master); Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Employing enzymes as catalysts in the production of chiral amines that are both used as building blocks and active pharmaceutical ingredients might be promising due to milder reaction conditions compared to non-biological catalysts, exclusion of heavy metals, high selectivity towards substrates and precision in chirality of the products. Transaminases are attractive for the use in this process. LÄS MER
5. The Stern-Gerlach Spectrometer for Charged Particles : A step towards an alternative method for measuring spinKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this project is to investigate the performance of a spectrometer capable of measuring both momentum and spin of particles. More specifically, we investigated what parameters are required in order to separate particles with opposite spins at least 1 mm. LÄS MER