Sökning: "computational modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 uppsatser innehållade orden computational modelling.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s can be treated with stem-cell derived specialized neurons. In order to achieve precise directed neural diﬀerentiation in vitro we need to understand the gene regulatory mechanisms behind in vivo neural tube patterning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanik och hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : Mechanical components often possess notches. These notches give rise to stress concentrations, which in turn increases the likelihood that the material will undergo yielding. The finite element method (FEM) can be used to calculate transient stress and strain to be used in fatigue analyses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The development of new wireless cellular network technologies is always in progress. As 3G has been considered the foundation of mobile broadband, the latest generation of cellular mobile communications, that is, 5G New Radio, is expected to realize the networked society, where everyone and everything are seamlessly connected everywhere and every time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : This study was conducted with the objective of predicting the accuracy of robotic manipulator models in contact applications. A number of computational robot models, including lumped-parameters models and flexible-body elastic models were used and refined to evaluate the behavior of a manipulator under static, quasi-static and dynamic loading conditions. LÄS MER
5. A COMPARISON OF THE OBSERVED WAKE EFFECT WITH SEVERAL WAKE MODELS USING BOTH ANALYTIC AND CFD SIMULATION METHODS - FOR THE CASE OF BLOCK ISLAND OFFSHORE WIND FARMMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This paper sets out to analyze the observed wake effect at Block Island Wind Farm. A comparison is made between several wake simulation methods and the observed data at Block Island using analytic and CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modelling methods. LÄS MER