Sökning: "handelshögskolan stockholm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3776 uppsatser innehållade orden handelshögskolan stockholm.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The predictability of the stock market has been discussed over a long period of time and is of great interest to anyone investing in the stock market. Some people argue that the stock market is impossible to predict, while others believe that the market is somewhat predictable. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We present evidence that market uncertainty influences the magnitude of the stock return response to earnings announcements. In this paper, we find that investors react more strongly to good news when released in a market of high uncertainty, compared with the same news in a market of low uncertainty. LÄS MER
3. Customer Satisfaction in the Digital Era: Exploring How Digital Service Providers Can Leverage Pre-existing Customer DataC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This thesis reviews common methods and theories for measuring customer satisfaction for companies offering digitized services, with a focus on first movers. Specifically, it is investigated whether these theories are compatible with data-science models using preexisting company data. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds upon the influential paper "The Pre-FOMC Announcement Drift" by Lucca and Moench that was published in the Journal of Finance in 2015. The authors found that the periods leading up to FOMC announcements were accompanied by large excess returns. LÄS MER
5. Extraordinary or Ordinary at Best? - An Empirical Study on the Application of Machine Learning Tools for Proxy Means Tests in Poverty TargetingD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Proxy means tests are a widely used approach in development programs where the beneficiaries need to be determined through targeting. These tests apply a standard econometric method, ordinary least squares, to predict consumption levels using household characteristics as input variables. LÄS MER