Sökning: "innovation performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 562 uppsatser innehållade orden innovation performance.
1. Innovating Inside the Box - An Exploratory Comparative Case Study of Regulations’ Impact on Innovation in the Insurance IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation in general is an important driver for economic growth and consumer welfare.However, with the purpose of consumer protection and ensuring stability of the financialsystem, the insurance sector is bound to follow stricter regulations than most other sectors. LÄS MER
2. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER
3. Impact of Intellectual Capital on Firm Performance and Market to Book Value - An analysis of the extended VAICTM model on Swedish listed firms within the healthcare sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : With an increase of popularity in live video streaming, there are new demands on current networks. Therefore it is interesting to explore if new architectures has what it takes. Software defined networking (SDN) is a new architecture that brings benefits in terms of control and management of networks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development has become a major goal of development policies across the globe and environmental innovation is commonly viewed as a means to fulfil this goal because it can create growth while simultaneously reducing environmental impact. Recent research in economic geography has provided evidence for a positive relationship between variety in local knowledgebases and innovativeness. LÄS MER