Sökning: "innovation performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 589 uppsatser innehållade orden innovation performance.
1. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Innovation is one of the major factors of the country’s development and wealth. It is generally accepted that economically strong countries can afford to dedicate more funds to research and development, and as such, the economy and innovation are highly interconnected. LÄS MER
3. Innovating Inside the Box - An Exploratory Comparative Case Study of Regulations’ Impact on Innovation in the Insurance IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation in general is an important driver for economic growth and consumer welfare.However, with the purpose of consumer protection and ensuring stability of the financialsystem, the insurance sector is bound to follow stricter regulations than most other sectors. LÄS MER
4. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER
5. Impact of Intellectual Capital on Firm Performance and Market to Book Value - An analysis of the extended VAICTM model on Swedish listed firms within the healthcare sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER